Pressure relief valve (YA-20)
1. American standard ANSI Z21.22 RELIEF VALVE Standard.
2. National standard GB / T21384-2008 for safety valves for electric water heaters.
Applicable to various types of heaters such as pressurized solar water heaters, gas water heaters, electric water heaters, fuel water heaters, heat pump water heaters, and air-conditioning systems and pressure reducing devices for heating systems. Prevent the water heater and the system from over-pressurizing, and protect the safety of the water heater and people.
II. Basic parameters:
1. Setting pressure Mpa:
Setting pressure Mpa: 0.1Mpa, 0.2Mpa, 0.3Mpa, 0.4Mpa, 0.5Mpa, 0.6Mpa, 0.7Mpa, 0.8Mpa, 0.9Mpa, 1.0Mpa.
0.1Mpa = 14.5PSI
0.2Mpa = 29PSI
0.3Mpa = 43.5PSI
0.4Mpa = 58PSI
0.5Mpa = 72.5PSI
0.6Mpa = 87PSI
0.7Mpa = 101PSI
0.8Mpa = 116PSI
0.9Mpa = 130.5PSI
1.0Mpa = 145PSI
Setting pressure deviation (tolerance) Mpa: + 5%, -10% of setting pressure.
2. Size and weight:
Note: The setting pressure can be determined according to the customer's order.
3.The maximum working temperature is ≤110 ℃.
Maximum working pressure: 1Mpa.
III. Instructions for use:
1. The drain pipe of the safety valve outlet must be grounded to ensure communication with the atmosphere and the drainage can be observed.
2. The drain pipe must be connected with a rigid water pipe that matches the drain port. When connecting the drain pipe, make sure that it does not affect the normal operation of the valve.
3. Anti-fouling and anti-fouling: Dirt will directly affect the normal functioning of the safety valve function, and ensure that the water supply is clean.
4, the hot water system must be equipped with a pressure reducing valve to prevent the sudden increase in water pressure, affecting the normal operation of the safety valve.
5. Regularly check the safety valve once every six months. Turn the drain handle during the inspection to check the working condition of the water outlet safety valve. If there is water flowing out of the handle, return to the original position. No water flowing out indicates that the valve is invalid. To process or replace.
6. The safety valve can be installed horizontally or vertically, and cannot be inverted to prevent the accumulation of impurities to affect the normal work.
7. The drainage pipe should be anti-freeze and leak-proof, and keep clear, so as not to cause damage to materials and personnel.
IV. the warranty period: 12 months.
The safety valve products are fully inspected. Each product must be inspected before leaving the factory.
VI. Material of main components:
Body: Brass GB / T 5231
Spring: stainless steel wire GB / T 24588
Seal: Silicone, maximum temperature resistance of 110 degrees
弹簧式压力安全阀YA-20 DN20 G3/4"